Inspur’s Equipment management system（EMS） provides end-to-end STB operation and maintenance.
Inspur EMS is an unified management platform:
• Remote management
• Software upgrade
• Performance statistics
• Other features
Increasing the efficiency of business operation.
Collecting and analyzing of quality information of operation.
Applying to any terminal which has built-in protocols with TR069 and TR111.
Through the automatic upgrade management platform, we can increase efficiency and reduce human cost.
The remote management platform has a well-established policy mechanism to ensure that the terminal configuration tasks can be proceed smoothly.
• Selecting of the criteria for the terminal configuration task
• Setup a pilot task to verify the result of a upcoming task in large scale.
• You can setup the event triggers, dynamic or static upgrade rules.
• A brief description for the special situation.
• Selecting of task mode - scheduled, real-time, run only once or periodic operation.
• Timely notification of the working result.Solution introduction:
• Monitoring – malfunction of CPE, service warning and failures, operation warning. Supports timely online warning information.
• Query and pivot.
• Fault warning - Aware of service performance in advance according to the warning information. Take active correction or maintenance to satisfy our customers.
• Warning Analysis - is according to different CPE manufacturer, warning categories, type and frequency.
Zero-touch configuration flow
• Provided with automatic delivery of business data.
• Terminals could perform activated task online which extremely reduces manpower resource.
The client's return:
1. Service Issue
• By connecting the platform to B / OSS system, it supports value-added services via well defined workflow.
• IPTV、OTT、VOIP、Multi-Terminal、Network .
3. Service Management、Template and Scheduled-task Management
• Easily define and manage different services type, service configuration templates and service orders triggered by scheduled-task.
Copyright © 2021 Inspur. All Rights Reserved.