Service Support Engineer is a service-related position focused on customer technical support, installation service and break & fix service etc. to ensure service delivery can satisfy the customer expectations.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to proactively take initiative and work independently or within a team environment.
- The ability to work with engineers across multiple disciplines, as well as customers of various positions including executive level interaction.
- Coordinate with Engineering team and QM team to identify issues, debug, and resolve all customer issues.
- Experience managing multiple customer-accounts with standard data center knowledge/experience is a plus.
- Provide technical support to customer and configure services
- Assist customer to understand all products and perform demo for various field applications.
- Install and configure systems and perform troubleshoot on the process and resolve issues.
- Analyze applications and recommend expert advice for customer.
- Onsite support and ability to travel is required.