INSPUR Hardware Warranty Policy
INSPUR warrants that all Inspur - branded hardware products shall provide a period of three（3）year warranty. This document describes Warranty Service, including a detailed description of service-level
The warranty terms and conditions may vary by country, and some services and/or parts may not be available in all countries. For more information about warranty services in your country, contact Inspur technical support or Inspur local office.
2.Warranty Terms and Conditions
Warranty Start Date : The warranty starts on the 30th day after the date of the product shipment from INSPUR or the date on which customer receives product, whichever is earlier.
INSPUR warrants that the hardware products that the customer have purchased from INSPUR shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use consistent with the product instructions during the Warranty Period. In the event that INSPUR receives notice during the warranty period that any Hardware does not conform to its specifications, INSPUR shall, at its sole discretion, repair or replace the non-conforming hardware in accordance with this warranty. INSPUR replacement parts used in Hardware replacement may be new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
RMA Replacement/ Repair Service
INSPUR will ship a repaired or replacement part after INSPUR received the defective part. If the Advance Hardware Replacement is applicable, INSPUR will ship a replacement material directly to Customer if the hardware is deemed as defective under a valid RMA number in NBD（Next Business Day）. The delivery times may vary depending on different customer site location. The customer is required to :
A, Return the defective hardware to INSPUR designated service center, in the packaging that arrives with the replacement unit, within ten (10) business days of RMA approval. Please remove any confidential, proprietary, or personal information that is stored on the defective unit before it is returned to INSPUR. In the event the equipment is not returned within this period, INSPUR reserves the right to charge for the purchase price of the product/parts provided.
B, Each party is responsible for the freight (return or shipping cost) respectively. If INSPUR determines that the faulty item does not meet the conditions of the warranty specified in this document, customer can either pay for the repair service or return the defective equipment to you at your own cost.
C, INSPUR warrants any expansion, repaired or replaced products/parts for ninety (90) days from shipment, or the remaining of the initial warranty period, whichever is longer.
INSPUR reserves the rights to revise or adjust the service deliverables of INSPUR Service Level Agreement due to the limited regional service resource. INSPUR will provide the mutual agreed support service to Customers upon INSPUR availability.
INSPUR does not guarantee that there will be no interruptions or mistakes during the use of the products. INSPUR will not undertake any responsibility for the losses arising from any operation not conducted according to Inspur Hardware Products.
The Warranty Service Terms & Conditions do not apply to consumable parts, as well as any products the serial number of which falls off, is damaged or obscure for the following reasons:
● The serial number of INSPUR product or component has been removed or damaged.
● Any product defect rendered as a result of accident, misuse, abuse, contamination, improper or inadequate maintenance or calibration or other external causes.
● Any failure caused by virus infection, third party software, interfacing, parts or supplies that are not supplied by INSPUR.
● Any damage caused by improper site preparation or maintenance or use under abnormal conditions.
● Loss or damage in transit.
● The product has been modified or serviced by non-authorized personnel.
● Any damage to or loss of any personal data, programs, or removable storage media.
● The restoration or reinstallation of any data or programs except the software installed by INSPUR when the product is manufactured.
● Any consumable parts, such as, but not limited to, battery or protective coating that is diminished over time, unless the failure has occurred during DOA period, such failure caused by Inspur’s material or workmanship.
● Any cosmetic damage, such as, but not limited to, scratches, dents, broken plastics, metal corrosion, or mechanical damage unless the failure has occurred during DOA period due to a defect in ISNPUR’s material or workmanship.
● Any engineering sample, evaluation unit or non-mass production product is not covered under warranty service.
● Any soid-state drive（SSD）the usage of which has reached its write
IN NO EVENT WILL INSPUR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT LOSS OF USE, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IFINSPUR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND WHETHER OR NOT ANY REMEDY PROVIDED SHOULD FAIL OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.