- Incoming material quality inspection
- To perform visual Q.C. inspections for defects of raw material, assembled good, and finished goods.
- Work with manufacturing personnel to ensure effective inspection and testing procedures are implemented and maintained.
- Manage and keep inspection record
- Update inspection plan and criteria accordingly and improve on inspection process through data analysis.
- The position requires the ability to make decisions and dispositions regarding product acceptability while working with minimal supervision
- Keep and organize test samples in the proper storage conditions. Maintain 5S in work area
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree required
- 3-year of electronic quality control work experience required
- Language: English